Maria’s Adult Day Care Center offers many interactive and stimulating programs to keep your loved one active and engaged throughout the day. We ensure our members are stimulated by various programs 85% of the time they are in our care.
This provides a two-fold benefit:
1) It makes it possible for people to continue to live in their own homes which, let’s face it – it’s what everybody wants. But, at the same time, allows them to receive affordable care in a supportive, professionally staffed, community-based setting, and
2) It enables the family caregivers to remain in the workforce or receive needed respite and support.
Everybody wins by engaging the services of
Maria’s Adult Day Care Center!
Following is a list of some of the activities we offer our members:
Exercise Classes for Everyone!
Some Good Old Time Rock'n Roll!
A Member Learning to Paint!
A Monster Mash Party!
A Country Music Jam to Enjoy!
A 60th Anniversary Celebration!
Maria Gets In On The Action!
A Monthly Birthday Celebration!
Beautiful Day for An Outing!
Elvis Is In The House!
Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
A Bit of Golf Practice!
Dancing is Great Fun!
Bicycling the Pinellas Trail!
How About a Polka!
Another Budding Artist!
- Art Appreciation
- Arts & Crafts Classes
- Baking Club
- Bingo Blast
- Brain Fitness Program
- Card Games
- Fall Prevention Program
- Field Trips to Museums, Parks & Sporting Events
- Guitar Circle
- Hole-in-One Golf
- Independence Exercise Chair to build body strength, increase stability & help prevent falls.
- Indoor Gardening
- It’s Never 2 Late® Computing for games, trivia, music therapy & educational programs.
- Karaoke Parties
- Live Music Programs
- Maria’s Auction
- Monthly Birthday Parties
- Monthly Health Care Education
- Music Therapy
- Outings to Local Restaurants
- Pet Therapy
- Shuffleboard Tournaments
- Stretching Class
- Tai Chi Classes
- Theraband Workouts
- Trivia Challenges
- Woodworking Class
- Yoga Classes
Average Monthly Cost of Healthcare Options
You will find that Adult Day Care is the most affordable and humane care option available for your loved one and allows the family caregivers to enjoy the company of their loved one as well as still be able to live a full life.
Adult Day Care = $12 – $16/hour
In Home Care = $18 – $27/hour
Assisted Living = $3,900/month ($130 x 30 days)
Nursing Home = $7,500/month ($250 x 30 days)
Maria’s Adult Day Care is the most affordable with In Home Care the second most economical option available. The full care options are cost prohibitive for most people.
We are Maria’s Adult Day Care Center feel like we have come up with the most viable solution for those who want to do what will make their loved one the happiest – live at home as long as possible but also have interesting and engaging daily activities. We provide flexible programs, offering both full and half day options. Also, assistance with transportation arrangements is provided.